UNIFORM & EQUIPMENT
We believe that a school uniform helps to give young people a sense of identity and belonging.
It reinforces the fact that all students are equally important members of the school community. Our core business is teaching and learning and our expectation is that all students arrive at their lesson fully equipped and ready to learn.
Ours is a straightforward and comfortable school uniform which students are expected to wear in the correct spirit. Wearing the correct school uniform is a crucial part of this readiness; it shows that students are fulfilling their responsibilities and allows us to devote all our time and energies to teaching and learning.
We always have 2nd hand uniform in school. If you would like to check if we have something suitable for your child please email email@example.com.If you have any donations please bring them to main reception.
All clothing should be clearly marked with the owner’s name, preferably with name tapes.
If you have concerns over the cost of the uniform and are in receipt of free school meal entitlements, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then be able to explore what support might be available.
All students are required to wear the College polo shirt. If they are inside the building and require an additional layer of clothing then this should be the College sweatshirt. When traveling to and from school and when outside the school building, students are allowed to wear all items of outdoor clothing, including coats, jackets, hoodies, scarves, gloves and hats. None of these should have inappropriate slogans or logos.
On re-entering the building, students should remove all hats, scarves and gloves immediately. They may continue to wear a coat or jacket, if it is worn over a sweatshirt. When they enter their classroom, students should actively remove their coat or jacket, to ensure that they are ready to learn as quickly as possible.
**Alternative School trousers
George at Asda
- Boys longer length regular school trousers 2 pack £7 ages up to 16 years
- Boys black slim leg school trousers 2 pack £7 ages up to 18 years
- Boys black plus fit regular leg school trouser 2 pack £7 ages up to 16 years
- Girls black slim leg school trousers 2 pack £7 ages up to 14 years
- Girls black longer length slim leg school trousers 2 pack £7 ages up to 14 years
Marks and Spencers
- Boys regular leg school trousers product code T764623 £9-£14 up to 36 inch waist
- Boys slim leg slim fit school trousers product code T764792 £11-£15 up to ages 18 years
- Boys plus fit slim leg school trousers product code T764791P £9-£15 ages up to 18 years
- Girls slim leg additional length trousers product code T761431L £10-£16 ages up to 18 years
- Girls slim leg regular fit school trousers product code T761431 £10-£16 ages up to 18 years
- Tesco have many different styles of regular and slim fit trousers for boys
Girls school skirts are only available through our uniform suppliers.
Additionally, trousers not bought from our online shop are required to have a heat sealed logo. This can be purchased and will be attached at a shop based in Burwell, Mr Cricket, while you wait at a cost of £3.00.
Only approved trousers are able to have the logo attached.
Mr Cricket shop can be found at:
The Old Blacksmiths Yard,
Newnham Lane, Burwell,
Email – email@example.com
Opening hours: https://www.mrcrickethockey.com/covid-19-update/