Exam Routines Summer 2022
In order to ensure smooth operation of the school, as well as to safeguard our students, the following expectations will be in place:
- Students should arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of each examination.
- Students arriving for a morning examination should enter school in the normal way. They will be registered upon arrival at the examination venue.
- Students arriving for an afternoon examination can enter school through the main reception or through the perimeter fence in the Sports Centre car park. They will be registered upon arrival at the examination venue.
- When students are in school for a period of time before, after or between examinations, they will need to remain on the school site, signing a register in the Dining Hall and remaining there unless they are attending a revision session. Students should not be wandering the site or using the school field during normal lesson time.
- Students are not required to wear school uniform, but do need to wear clothes that are comfortable and appropriate for a school environment.
EXAM TIMETABLE SUMMER 2022
All students have watched this important video concerning the rules and regulations for public examinations:
Following the announcements of changes to this summer’s exams we have produced the following guide –
Letter to students from Jo Saxton, Ofqual’s Chief regulator.
The Joint Council for Qualification (JCQ) requires that we make students aware of the rules that govern exams.
Their official guidance documents and other important information can be downloaded below.
Exam Timetable Summer 2022
Exam Adjustments February 2022
Warning to candidates 2021
Unauthorised Items poster 2021
Information for candidates - privacy Notice 19-20
Information for candidates NEA 2021
IFC Written Examinations 2021
IFC On screen Examinations 2021
DD2489 JCQ Social media Information for candidates
Word Processor Policy 2021-22
Internal Appeals Procedure 2021-22
Internal Appeals Procedure Reviews of Results & Appeals
Exam Contingency Plan 2021
Emergency Evacuation Policy 2021-22
NEA Policy 2021-22
Special Consideration 2022